- The are a million possibilities. You just have to imagine them and work to make them happen.
- The most valuable thing you will ever have is your workbench. It's so basic you almost don't notice it -- but very little happens until you learn how to use it.
- Early in the game you have to make a good set of tools. You can't accomplish what you need without them.
- The most important knowledge is how to create things.
- The best results go to the one with the best knowledge, skills, and imagination.
Some of the people I have known are disturbingly passive about the world and how it is. They've stopped seeing possibilities, and speak only of what they can't do, what they can't accomplish, what they can't expect. Like the saying goes, "We've tried nothing and we're out of ideas." Minecraft opens up the mind again. Those who play it run the risk of seeing possibilities in their world.