- From CADRE Comments, there were a number of contenders (as often happens); this year I'm going with Bayes' Theorem And Probability of God: No Dice!
- From Dr Platypus, the humorous piece This Is Not A Litany is my favorite of the year
- From Forward Progress, encouragement in Discipline Yourself To Forgive
- From Jesus Creed, I found myself drawn to a piece from the tag end of the prior year, with an interesting take on The Real Reason Evangelicals Don't Baptize Babies
- From Leithart -- a prolific writer -- I've chosen Anselm and the Devil, which may be of interest to those who study different theories of atonement
- From long-time friend Metacrock, a piece on What is Panentheism?
- From The Pocket Scroll, a touching and haunting piece called Sister Death
- From Sun and Shield, there are many posts that are service-oriented works of others' material or links; here is a gem in which the author speaks in his own voice; his eye for both beauty and wisdom is well-represented in The magnificence of Christ, creator and sustainer
- From Undivided Looking, in a must-read post for anyone interested in dialog with atheists and the philosophy of classical theism, we have Will the real
godGod please stand up?
- From Weedon's Blog, an exceptionally beautiful passage from the ancient church
Happy New Year!