- Aardvark Alley: The Sun Never Sets on the Aardvark Empire is not actually a typical post at Aardvark Alley. It's hard to choose from the steady stream of good artwork, community-building pieces, and historical-community links to the faith through the ages. But the man is so devoted to building community and historical continuity that I wanted to give a nod to his fun-loving expansive style.
- Adrian Warnock: The Charismatic / Cessationist debate was done with respect and an appreciation of the other's views.
- Apologia Christi: Grace Part V: A Deepening Trust
- Attention Span: Old Hippie
- Bede's Journal: Book Burning: A Comparative Study (Synopsis: banned books more likely to survive)
- CADRE Comments: So much to choose from. But I'm going with Finding Faith in Science Fiction
- Cerulean Sanctum: Gut Check #4
- Culture Watch: Humility: The Heart of Righteousness
- Dawn Treader: Notes from the Pigfest
- Dr. Platypus: Originally posted in August on his old blog, the old blog has since been deleted! He has graciously re-posted this piece so it is not lost to the internet: Verses I'd Rather See on a Communion Table
- Faith and Theology: Karl Barth on Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Familyhood Church: Meekness of Wisdom over Strength of Doctrine
- Meta's Blog: Epistemology and Miracles
- Ralph the Sacred River: What does a world-class scholar have to say about comic books? The man has breadth and a generous spirit to go with his impressive CV. Comic Books (i): Comics As Narrative
- The Rebel God: This blogger does most of his major pieces off-blog, which is where this link goes: How Can A Loving God Send People to Hell?
- Shrinking Universe: Sacraments and Ritual
- Sven's Theology Blog: Scot McKnight Interview
- Thinklings: So many bloggers, so many posts -- I picked two from the Thinklings: The Gospel According to John and An Open Question (re: Christian-on-Christian hatred)
With my thanks to all of you for being bloggers.
Take care & God bless