I'd like to hear of as many people as you can call to mind who are out there doing the groundwork in Christian reconciliation. I would like to recognize efforts of people doing the following specific types of work:
- Peacemakers: Those working towards a cease-fire in the ongoing flame-wars and those working to restore good will and open communications.
- Hospitality: Those providing forums and creating environments of Christian fellowship across our divides
- Building bridges: Those working across group lines on efforts of understanding each other and clarifying their differences
- Rubbish removal: Those working within their own groups to remove logs from their own eyes.
Please note that, while you are welcome to nominate bloggers for their efforts, you are also welcome to consider the efforts of public figures or people you know in your own corner of the world.
If you would like to nominate someone for recognition, please do one of the following:
- Leave a comment on this post; or
- Write a post on your blog, and email a link; or
- email a nomination.
Let me know who is doing efforts that you would like to recognize; please send in your nominations while the thoughts are fresh in your mind.