Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving challenge

This year, as part of my holiday preparations, I'm challenging myself to go into Thanksgiving having thought of a reason why I am thankful for each and every person there. I'm looking for something specific that they have done, whether for me or for another person. It makes the saying "count your blessings" a little more personal by focusing on the guest list for Thanksgiving dinner.

I'm wondering if we all did that (meaning my extended family), whether it would help with the atmosphere around the table. But first things first: I want to do my part this year.

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Good idea!

Weekend Fisher said...

Looking back: I'm glad I did it. I may need to make that a regular part of my holiday preparations.

Take care & God bless
Anne / WF