- Wow. You are so good at that.
- You are better at that than I am.
- I'm sure you can handle it.
- I really love the way you handled that.
- I know I can count on you. It means a lot to me.
- I trust you.
- You make that look so easy.
- I could never have done that.
- You've always been good at that.
- That was so [kind / helpful / friendly / good-natured].
Friday, September 28, 2012
Ten Encouraging Things To Say
Along the thoughts of The Gentle Art of Lifting Up Your Neighbor, here are some encouraging things to say to people who don't quite understand about their own talents.