Sunday, January 01, 2017

Best of the Blogroll 2016

Here are my favorite posts of 2016 from the Christian blogs that I read regularly:
Thank you for all your dedicated blogging over the years! I'd encourage my readers to try a few of these links if you're looking for edifying material.

Best off-the-blogroll 2016: 
  • The return of my health, which had caused me to take several months' leave from blogging (amongst other things)
  • The 30-day chip received earlier this month by someone dear to me
  • My son's safe return from his first deployment
Blessed be the name of the LORD.

2 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Thanks for including one of my posts!

Weekend Fisher said...

That was one of my favorite posts the whole year. Really made me think. Thank you for blogging!

Take care & God bless
Anne / WF