Sunday, January 15, 2017

The 7 Habits of ... exactly what are we trying to become?

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was a phenomenon when first published, and continues to be a respected book. At the start of the new year, reflecting on what I might like to accomplish, I found myself thinking about that book and wondering, "Effective at what?" With that thought in mind, here are some other topics I would like to understand:
I'd be glad to hear of other peoples' wish lists there.


Updates: adding links to posts on those topics written after this original piece. 

3 comments:

Aron Wall said...

Have you read G.K. Chesterton on self-help books?

http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/success.html

Martin LaBar said...

We note that you have 7 candidates for lists.

Weekend Fisher said...

@Aron - I hadn't - that was a great read. Thank you for the link.

@Martin - permit me a little fun. :)

Take care & God bless
Anne / WF