- Blog posts about other peoples' sins.
- Prayers that "confess" other peoples' sins in order to accuse them (or shame them) and elevate ourselves.
- "Hymns to God" that are polemical against other Christians.
- Likewise Bible studies designed to show how we are the good guys and the other is not.
- Sermons that show how Jesus' words don't really apply to us today.
- "Fellowship" opportunities that leave out the people who need it the most.
God's mercy is great, God's faithfulness is constant, God's goodness is sure. On that we place our hope.