Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Recognizing Humor

I'd like to thank those who participated in "the joke's on you" informal meme. Thanks to:

Loiegram ("Why did the duck cross the road?")
Codepoke ("How many Calvinists does it take to change a lightbulb?" and "How many home churchers?").
Proclaiming Softly for "How many Lutherans does it take to change a lightbulb?"

You are all good sports. But Loiegram and Proclaiming Softly got short-changed, since they used the comments section I didn't end up linking any posts on their blog. So let me fix that by linking a post each that deserves a link:

Here's Proclaiming Softly with some advice the media could use.
And Loiegram ... well, can the woman sew, or can the woman sew?

Gotta love the human side of the blogosphere!

Take care & God bless

2 comments:

LoieJ said...

There is one other joke here, from me to you, and I can't give you the why but I'll give you the abbreviations: PS=LG.

Weekend Fisher said...

ROFL. I had no idea.