- Those who establish righteousness and justice are walking after God, who gave the Ten Commandments to Israel.
- Those who renew and restore are walking after God, who said, "Behold, I am making all things new."
- Those who establish fellowship are walking after God, who called the twelve apostles, and who sent them out two by two.
Interesting that the verse about "walking after God" (Deuteronomy 13:4) cited in the Talmud on this topic can also be translated as "following God". I have to wonder if Jesus meant to allude to that when he called his disciples saying, "Follow me."
- On being like God (introduction)
- On being like God (2) (the sheep and the goats)
- On being like God (3) (creativity)
- On being like God (4) (meditation on other ways)
- On being like God: Hospitality.