Anastasia has tagged me for the Celebrity Meme.
If you could spend 24 hours with a celebrity:
1. Who would s/he be?
2. Where would you expect him/her to bring you?
3. Where would you bring him/her?
4. What would you like to do with him/her?
5. What’s the one thing you’d been always wanting to ask the celebrity?
6. If s/he didn’t treat you well, would s/he be your favorite celebrity?
7. What would you give to him/her as a gift before saying goodbye so s/he’d remember you?
8. Tag 3 people.
I pick Bill Cosby. He's my all-time favorite comedian. He would take me to a comedy club where he was doing an act, and afterwards we'd go for coffee or something. All I want to do is hear his material. He leaves me in stitches and his humor is so warm-spirited, not the mean stuff you see from some "comedians." I would ask him: where do you come up with the material? Where do you get your ideas? How do you take a good story and make it better? I might even ask if he *really* likes Coke and Jello pudding. I can't imagine that he wouldn't be kind, but I suppose it would change my view of him if he weren't. As a gift ... well if he really liked Coke and Jello pudding, that would settle the "gift" part of the meme; but odds are he's tired of those by now and maybe a copy of one of his humor collections signed by me and my kids with "Thank you" on it.
So Dr. P, Mark, Jeff, and Phil, feel free to play along if you want to: you're tagged.