Friday, May 18, 2012

The moral authority of the Bible: links

The question of the moral authority of the Bible is probably the most involved question I've written about. There are so many facets, so many individual topics, so many perspectives. It goes beyond the question of the moral authority of the Old Testament in a New Testament era. After this post, I have my "controversies"-format post done according to the usual template. Because it took me awhile to develop, I'm going to break it into two parts. The first is scheduled to post on Sunday and the second on Tuesday. Here is a roundup of the related posts written while I was thinking through different parts of it.
Two other series also came out of thinking through what it means to be moral, and the place of Christ in understanding morality.

No comments: