- The Fear of the LORD
- Humility and self-control
- Torah studies
- Proverbs and Psalms (musicians encouraged to bring instruments on Fridays)
- The Prophets
- Knowing God: images of God, presence and promises of God
- Gifts of the Spirit 1. A seven-part course on wisdom, understanding, counsel, might, knowledge, fear of the LORD, and joy in his presence.
- Prayer and contemplation
- The great laws: love of God and neighbor. Required term project: participation in a Matthew 25-originated hands-on ministry.
Summer Practicum: hospitality
- New Testament: Gospels. Focus on knowing God through Christ.
- Gifts of the Spirit 2. A three-part course on Faith, Hope, and Love.
- Repentance and Forgiveness
- Leadership 1. Spurring others on to good work. Building fellowship.
- The Grace of the Lord
- New Testament: Acts through Revelation. Focus on showing God to the world through following Christ.
- Leadership 2. Delivering rebukes with gentleness and respect. Delivering encouragement. Forming Christ in your listeners by means of the Word. Feeding your sheep.
- Work of the Holy Spirit 3. Main emphasis on knowing God, on love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. A basic overview of other gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit.
- Perseverance and persecution
- Proclaiming Christ as evangelism
Final Practicum: Shepherding with wisdom and compassion.